👋 Welcome to Apparent!
Hello dear friend,
It's great to have you here! Our short learnings and exercises are designed to make you the calm and confident parent you know you can be.
With just a few minutes of listening or reading, you will:
- Understand complex topics from neuroscience and psychology
- Manage your stress using mindfulness techniques
- Pause and reflect on your parenting
Here's what's waiting for you.
Tens of episodes organized by topic. Access them all here! The current menu is:
- The essentials: Tune in to this 10-episode series to learn the basics of emotions, regulation, tolerance, and many other topics. Free for all members!
- Boundaries 101: Learn the basics of setting boundaries, why all parents and children need them, and how to start. Available with a monthly or yearly subscription.
- Stress bundle: Guided exercises to notice your thoughts and feelings, pause in stressful moments, and many other practical strategies against stress. Available with a monthly or yearly subscription.
Apparent Letter: A weekly letter to nurture you with ideas from mindfulness, psychology, and neuroscience. You will receive one next Saturday!
View all past issues here.
Book summaries. In-depth articles. Short ebooks. Courses. Will be available with a yearly subscription.
Access the 10-episode series: The essentials. Get Apparent Letter in your inbox each Saturday.
$5 per month. Access all current episodes and all future episodes. Get Apparent Letter in your inbox each Saturday.
$50 per year (17% discount over the monthly plan). Access all current episodes and all future episodes. Get Apparent Letter in your inbox each Saturday. Receive bonus newsletter issues. Get access to new features (loading). Bonus: help build the future of Apparent. :)
Enjoy your time here!
I have an ask: Can you share with me why you're here?
You can send me an email (email@example.com) or find me on Twitter @basakbuilds.
Feel free to let me know your questions, comments or suggestions too. Or just say hi!
Always here for you,
Basak, Founder of Apparent.